DRYLOCK FAST PLUG
DRYLOK Fast Plug is a quick setting hydraulic cement. It sets in 3-5 minutes to stop active leaks, even under pressure, in masonry, seals open joints and even very large cracks in masonry walls. Anchors metal to concrete. Ideal for sealing floor and wall joints and settlement cracks in masonry walls and swimming pools.
- This fast-setting hydraulic cement patches holes even where water is actively flowing through them.
- Ideal for use with DRYLOCK Masonry Waterproofer
- One pound of DRYLOK Fast Plug mixed according to directions with water will produce approximately
12 cubic inches of patching material.
- NOTE: Labels may vary depending on marketing area. Product is the same.
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day
Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no shipping via USPS or to USPS
Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be
shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer-www.P65warnings.ca.gov Crystalline Silica