LIQUID ELECTRICAL TAPE
An innovative liquid coating used to insulate and protect electrical splices and connections.
- It is a rubber insulation coating that exhibits excellent acid, alkaline, abrasion protection. Seal out moisture and salt permanently. 2 timesx the dielectric protection on the market; 1,200 v/mil, 5-7 mils per coat.
- Rubber based coating is waterproof and will not harden, unravel or become brittle in extreme weather conditions like traditional tape
- Insulates cables, electronics, outdoor lighting underground wiring, alarms, security systems, and utility trailers.
- Great for home, auto/marine and electrical applications.
- Brush-on applicator included (container style may vary).