CONCEAL® TEXTURED CAULK FOR WOOD
We’re tired of seeing weird, shiny caulk all over wood and log homes, too. So, we quit using that stuff and use Conceal® instead.
Conceal is the first caulk designed specifically for wood. It’s lightly textured to simulate the natural roughness of wood and comes in seven colors designed to complement the most popular wood stain colors.
The caulking disappears into the woodwork and your home is sealed from the elements. Stop staring at those funny looking caulk lines and get some Conceal.
- Conceal® delivers performance that's hard to see
- Colors blend in with the most popular stains used on log and wood homes
- Simulates the natural roughness of wood
- Outperforms all other textured caulks available
- Cleans up with soap & water
- Resistant to rainfall in 1 to 4 hours
- Superior elongation, memory and adhesion
Use Conceal® anywhere you want to match the color and texture of your wood surface including: •Log homes •Log checks •On wood siding, including pine, cedar, redwood and many others •Around wood window and door trim •Where wood siding meets corner boards •Where wood siding meets chimneys or brick •Baseboards •Crown molding
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day
Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no shipping via USPS or to USPS
Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be
shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.