QB300 OSI MULTI-PURPOSE ADHESIVE
OSI QB300 Multi-Purpose Construction Adhesive is a premium quality, waterproof adhesive formulated using synthetic rubber and tackifying resins. It is specially designed for the bonding and installation of all types of plastic foams and polystyrene. When used as directed OSI QB300 will not attack polystyrene and other plastic foams.
OSI QB300 is highly recommended for use with all types of vinyl covered gypsum board due to excellent initial tack and rapid bond development. It will not cause any staining, bleeding, or blistering. OSI QB300 provides excellent adhesion to a wide variety of building materials including wood, fiberboard, metals, masonry, brick, concrete, marble, cork, insulation hangers, polystyrene bath panels, fiberglass, FRP panels, glass, glazed surfaces and much more. This adhesive also exhibits good heat resistance and is recommended for use in fire-rated wall and partition designs.
- Versatile adhesive for bonding many different types of paneling to structural sound surfaces
- Allows repositioning for up to 20 minutes
- Offers fast & easy installation with reduced mechanical fasteners
- Unaffected by moisture; reduces sound transmission & bridges minor irregularities
- Bonds to all types of foam & polystyrene
- 28 ounce tubes
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day
Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no shipping via USPS or to USPS
Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be
shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.