F-26 CONSTRUCTION ADHESIVE
The Amazing F-26 Construction Adhesive Gives You the Adhesive Advantage for all Projects.
Developed by Leech Products, F-26 is the premium grade, heavy duty, professional quality construction adhesive that’s the number one choice for all bonding to all porous substrates. All you have to do is try it and it will be your choice too!
- Because the F-26 adhesive is built to last, shear strengths tests in the laboratory and on job sites have proven that F-26 is the most powerful, longest lasting premium quality construction adhesive in the industry.
- Bonds practically all construction materials (i.e.: wood sub-floor, metal-stud walls, door saddles and thresholds, metal moldings, fiberglass and fiberboard, loose bricks or tile, and large panels of plywood, particle board, etc.)
- After it’s cured; it actually toughens with age
- Bond not affected by vibration or flexing
- Fills gaps to bridge irregularities and voids in projects
- Applies easy and dries fast in any climate
- Withstands climate extremes from sub-zero temperatures to hot desert sun (-20 degrees Fahrenheit to 140 degrees Fahrenheit) (-29 degrees Celsius to 60 degrees Celsius)
- Bonds to wet or frozen lumber
- Holds parts in place with only momentary pressure
- Smears won’t bleed through paint
- Storage capacity over 12 months in tightly sealed containers
- Covers approx. 275-325 square feet of plywood floor installations per gallon of adhesive
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport ONLY [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry] Also, no shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. == Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =