O.V.T. SOLID COLOR OIL STAIN
Cabot ® O.V.T. ® Solid Color Oil Stains combine the best features of stain and paint. These stains contain a blend of tough alkyd resin and linseed oil, and offer tremendous hiding power yet resist cracking, peeling and blistering. They provide a water-repellent and durable finish that helps to keep moisture out — thus minimizing wood warping and checking. These stains provide long-lasting protection to new wood or previously stained surfaces.
Cabot O.V.T. Solid Color Oil Stains are excellent for use on most types of smooth and rough exterior wood, including siding, shingles, shakes and trim. They are ideal for use on seasoned lumber such as cedar, redwood, fir, pine, cypress, spruce, pressure- treated wood and plywood panel siding.
- Long-lasting protection for new or stained wood
- Tremendous hiding power on seasoned lumber
- Water-repellent, mildew-resistant & durable finish
- Resists warping, cracking, peeling & blistering
- Dries to a uniform, flat finish
- Oil-based, clean up with mineral spirits
- This is Neutral Base. You must have color pigment added at any paint store.
- Coverage: Smooth surfaces ~ Approx 400-500 square feet per gallon, Rough Surfaces ~ 150-250 square feet per gallon. These rates will vary depending upon the porosity of the surface.
EPA RESTRICTED: This product can NOT be
shipped to the following states: AK CA CT DC DE HI IL IN MA MD ME NH NJ NY OH PA RI VA. All other states ship via GROUND transport only.
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport
only [ No
Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no
shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be
shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =