FIRE BLOCK SEALANT
Versatile, 1 component, water-based, non-combustible draft, smoke and fire blocking sealant, designed to resist high temperatures and smoke passage in non-rated construction.
Meets ASTM E 136 non combustibility requirements.
Gray color, no mixing required. Product can be installed with a standard caulking gun or it can be easily applied with a putty knife or trowel.
- Draft, smoke & fire-blocking sealant
- One component, water-based & non-combustible
- Resists high temperatures & smoke passage
- Super adhesive strength, caulk rate & no sag
- Install with standard caulking gun
- Bonds to concrete, brick, metals, wood, plastic and cable jacketing
- Not for exterior use
- Easy clean-up with water
- Meets current International Building Code (IBC), International Residential Code (IRC), International Residential Mechanical Code, International Fuel Gas Code and NFPA 5000 draft, smoke and fire-blocking requirements.
D.O.T. RESTRICTED: Ships via GROUND transport only. (No 2nd or 3rd day delivery options either, sorry.) *** Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii.
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov