FREEZELESS WALL FAUCET
This unit offers anti-siphon protection.The freezeless Model 17 is designed and intended for year- round residential irrigation purposes regardless of outside temperature. This faucet will not rupture from freezing when the valve is shut off and the hose is removed. The Model 17 contains an integral backflow protection device which protects up to 125 psi of backpressure and therefore does not require and add-on vacuum breaker.
- Anti-siphon, built-in vacuum breaker
- For continuous water service regardless of temp.
- Stainless steel seat, will not wire draw
- Adjustable poly flange fits flush to any wall
- Powder-coated, die cast aluminum handle
- Inlet size is 1/2" MIP and 1/2" sweat
- Outlet is 3/4" male hose
- Standard "O" size seat washer
NOTE: Faucet must be installed with downward pitch toward nozzle and hose must be removed in freezing weather or faucet may freeze and burst. Not intended for continuous use applications.