SOIL MENDER ROCK PHOSPHATE
Soil Mender Rock Phosphate promotes plant photosynthesis and high yields, and helps deter weed growth. It is an all natural source of phosphorus which is responsible for root development and fruit and flower production in plants. Rock Phosphate slowly feeds plant roots as the plants need it. Use only as directed.
- Promotes plant photosynthesis and high yields
- Helps deter weed growth
- An all natural source of phosphorus for root development & fruit & flower production
- Current Jan/2013 analysis: Total Nitrogen (N) - 0.0% Available Phosphate (P2O5) - 3.0% Soluble Potash (K2O) - 0.0%
- Derived from - Rock Phosphate
- Apply at a rate of 2 lbs per 100 sq ft. Work into the soil if possible.
Application is recommended in spring and fall (rate may be doubled in
fall for winter hardiness).
ATTENTION: We try very hard to present accurate product information and images, but product changes occur constantly. If a particular product feature, color or characteristic is especially important, please email us to verify that information before placing your order. Be sure to include the part number. Thank you! Contact Us