SEMI-TRANSPARENT STAIN ~ NEUTRAL BASE
These stains are deep penetrating, linseed oil-based stains that beautify and protect exterior wood. These lightly pigmented stains enhance the natural beauty of the wood by allowing the grain, texture, and color variations within the wood to show through. They are water repellent and when properly applied, won't crack, peel, or blister.
Cabot semi-transparent deck and siding stains are for use on exterior wood decking, siding, shingles, shakes, and roofs. They are especially effective on rough sawn surfaces; and excellent results are obtained on premium grade lumber such as cedar, fir, pine, cypress, spruce, redwood, and plywood panel siding.
- Deep penetrating, exterior stain
- Lightly pigmented - enhances natural beauty
- Water-repellent & mildew-resistant
- Won't crack, peel or blister
- Dries to a natural, flat finish
- Oil-based, clean up with mineral spirits
- Smooth surface coverage: 400-600 sq.ft. per Gal.
- Rough surface coverage: 150-250 sq.ft. per Gal.
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport ONLY [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry] Also, no shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. == Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.