AUTOMATIC LIVESTOCK WATERING KIT
Series RL600 Automatic Livestock Watering Kits are used in agricultural applications for controlling high capacity water flow. It is freeze resistant and easy to install.
It consists of a universal tank adapter, arm and seat, nozzle and arm assembly, garden hose adapter, stem and chain assembly, and polyethylene float.
The free-floating ball and chain assembly is designed to stop damage by livestock. It has 1 1/4 in. (32mm) male NPT threaded connections with 1/2 in. (15mm) female NPT threaded inlet connections. Series RL600 is ideal for use on livestock tanks.
- Easy installation watering kit - great for use in Rubbermaid® brand tanks
- Other brands require UA600 tank adaptor
- Kit consists of nozzle & arm assembly, stem & chain assembly and float
- Free flow fill rate 6.5 gpm @ 50 psi
- Max inlet pressure 75 psi
- Resists freezing and damage from livestock
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ CALIFORNIA: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.