PART "B" POLY CAM FEMALE COUPLER
Polypropylene cam and groove couplings are manufactured from a glass-filled polypropylene compound, and are designed for use in low to medium pressure applications up to 125 PSI @ 70° F.
They come standard with stainless locking arms, stainless pins, and EPDM gaskets, which makes them ideal for transferring diluted chemical solutions.
- Part "B" female coupler - made of glass reinforced polypropylene with EPDM gaskets
- Cam & groove coupling for suction and discharge needs
- Has 304 stainless steel cam arms/pins
- No threading, tools, lugs, twisting, ball bearings, springs or snaps
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov