A lightweight, durable choice for loosening soil, aerating and other cultivating tasks. This cultivator is lightweight for easy handling and ultra-durable for lasting value. It features large tines to help you get more done faster, a one-piece design that will never loosen or bend and a handle hang hole for convenient storage.
The rust-proof FiberComp® construction is lightweight yet still stronger than steel.
Or it also makes a great appetizer fork for the giant who lives at the top of the beanstalk in your garden.
- Remarkably light. Remarkably strong. Remarkably affordable.
- From everyday gardening to an affordable extra-set of tools, you can't go wrong with our Nyglass® Garden tools.
- One-piece construction means no loose handles and they will not bend at the neck when digging.
- Won't rust
- Hang hole for easy storage
- Approximately 1.75 x 3 x 10.5 inches.
- Lifetime warranty