ORIGINAL BLUE LABEL PENOFIN
Penofin penetrating oil finish low-solid formula ensures easy application. This deeply penetrating oil hardens and stabilizes the wood fibers, yet allows the wood to remain flexible. Penofin does not leave lap marks. It is quick drying and will not crack, chip or peel! Penofin Blue Label is a semi-transparent, penetrating oil finish manufactured to the highest environmental standard.
Pigments penetrate into the wood protecting it from the inside out from the sun’s damaging rays. Penofin provides up to 90% ultraviolet protection. It adds a rich, transparent color to enhance the natural beauty of wood, highlighting the grain.
- Formulated for any variety of wood
- For use on exterior wood surfaces
- Brazilian Rosewood Oil penetrates deeply
- Hardens & protects individual wood fibers
- Microscopically fine transparent transoxide pigments inhibit ultraviolet damage and darkening. They add deep, rich color without hiding the natural beauty of the grain.
- Pigments won't fade, turn chalky or wash off
- No surface film to trap moisture/cause chipping
- Coverage depends on application method, texture, and moisture content of wood. Coverage is less on rough surfaces, more on smooth surfaces. Average coverage is 175-300 sq. ft. per gallon.
EPA RESTRICTED: This product can NOT be shipped to the following state(s): AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA, VT
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport ONLY [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry] Also, no shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. == Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =