H20 SANDING SEALER
Old Masters® Interior Water-Based Sanding Sealer is designed to seal and protect wood surfaces and can be used to prepare surfaces for the application of a clear topcoat finish. Fast drying with low odor and non-yellowing, this product is recommended as a sand-able base coat or sealer prior to the application of varnishes or polyurethanes. Non-toxic, this product is child safe when dry, environmentally friendly and cleans up easily with soap and water.
- Use under H20 Polyurethane
- Also use under other water-based varnish
- Provides foundation to topcoating
- Fast dry, sands easily
- Low odor, non-yellowing over water-based products
- Approximately 200 to 400 square feet per gallon depending on the type and porosity of the wood
- D.O.T. RESTRICTED: Ships via GROUND transport only. (No 2nd or 3rd day delivery options either, sorry.) *** CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO ALASKA or HAWAII ***
Helpful Hints: This product may be used over solvent or oil based stains provided they are completely dry before application. Many waterbased clears may have a tendency to yellow over solvent or oil based white or pastel colored stains. Please use caution and test before you start your project.