LEAKSEAL® SELF-FUSING SILICONE TAPE
Rust-Oleum LeakSeal Tape is a self-fusing, silicone repair tape that conforms to any surface while providing a water-tight seal.
LeakSeal Tape creates a chemical a moisture resistant barrier that fixes leaky pipes, hoses and insulates frayed electrical wires. It is easy to remove, leaves no sticky residue and protects from corrosion.
- Size: 1" x 10' (3.3 Yard)
- Withstands temperatures -85 degrees Fahrenheit to 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Superior strength 700PSI
- Insulates up to 8,000 volts.
- Creates an air and water-tight seal
- Stops active leaks
- For Best Results: Using tension, stretch tape around the object, overlapping each layer by 1/2" and wrap over itself to fuse. Wrap completely over problem area and cut the tape once finished