DURAFLEX RUBBER PAILS
Little Giant flat-back buckets are a favorite on farms and ranches everywhere. The Flat-Back fits more compactly for hanging against a wall or fence, plus it makes hauling heavy loads a lot easier. The design features a wider opening, with convenient stacking ribs so the buckets are easier to pull apart when stacked, plus finger grips for easier pouring and graduation marks for measuring.
Molded from the finest corded rubber on the market, nothing matches the pliability and strength of DuraFlex rubber. Crush-proof, crack-proof, and freeze-proof so you can leave them outside year-round. Features a heavy-duty steel handle with a rugged eyelet and handle connection.
- Corded rubber round pail
- Crush-proof, crack-proof, freeze-proof
- Pouring lip for easier, spill-proof pouring
- Heavy-duty steel handle with rugged eyelet and handle connection
- 12.5" D x 9.75" H
- Holds 10 quarts (2.5 gallons)
- *** Oversized or Non-Standard package shipping weight as assessed by UPS/FedEx
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: California Only Cancer Reproductive Harm