PL S20 POLYURETHANE SELF-LEVELING CONCRETE CRACK SEALANT
Loctite® PL® S20 Polyurethane Self-Leveling Concrete Crack Sealant is a professional grade sealant for concrete. It is a one component, polyurethane, self-leveling sealant for contraction / expansion joints and cracks in concrete floors and decks.
It cures in place to form a highly resilient and abrasion resistant seal, which resists deterioration caused by weather, stress, movement, traffic and water. Its abrasion and tear resistance makes it ideally suited for applications exposed to pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
Not Recommended For:
- Exterior applications when rain is expected before sealant reaches initial cure
- Vertical surface repair (use on horizontal surfaces only)
- Aircraft runway or tarmac use
- Joint depths greater than 3/8' (9.5 mm) without the use of a backer rod. In joints deeper than 3/8' (9.5 mm) the sealant may bubble if applied too deep or if substrate is not absolutely dry
- Contact with oil-based caulking compounds, butyl caulking compounds and silicone sealants(Uncured and cured)
- Use in areas of high chlorine concentration such as around swimming pools
- Applications requiring temperature resistance greater than 180°F (82°C)
- Use with fillers impregnated with oil, asphalt, tar or any other migratory saturant
- Underwater applications or permanent water immersion
- Meets Fed. Spec. TT-S-00230C Type I
- Meets Fed. Spec. ASTM C 920 Type S
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day
Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no shipping via USPS or to USPS
Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be
shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.