SHARKBITE LARGE DIAMETER MALE CONNECTOR
SharkBite's quality and performance is field-proven with more than 550 million connections; SharkBite is the only push-to-connect brand that can ensure clean, leak-free connections.
Easily connect pipe in seconds with the SharkBite Push-To-Connect Male
(MNPT) Straight Coupling. SharkBite plumbing fittings provide the
easiest way to join copper, CPVC, HDPE, or PEX pipe in any combination.
With no soldering, clamps, or glue required, it's as simple as inserting
your pipe into the fitting.
The SharkBite Straight Coupling Plumbing
Fitting is designed for potable water and radiant heating applications
(including underground and behind-the-wall applications). Large-diameter
fittings (1-1/4 to 2-inch) require a stiffener (sold separately) when
connecting to PEX pipe.
- Combines push-to-connect design with a standard MNPT adapter on the opposite end
- Push-fit end is compatible with Copper, PEX, CPVC or PE-RT pipes without using solder, glue, unions or tools
- For potable water & radiant heating
- 1-1/2 in. x 1-1/2 in. MNPT (For PEX applications, stiffeners are sold separately)
- LEAD-FREE: Made of high-quality forged DZR brass that is lead-free
- Certified to 200 PSI and 200 degrees F and can be reused up to 4 times
- CSA B125.3 - ASSE 1061 - NSF 372 - NSF/ANSI 61
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.