QUICK-GRIP PIPE CLAMPS
Move your orange clamps over and make room for Irwin. There are so many improvements on this fixture that we're just plain impressed. At the top of the list is the longer handle design that actually prevents the skinned knuckles woodworkers have come to expect. A close second is that these clamps don't need threaded pipes, an idea we applaud. The feet are bigger, and there are no downsides to that-—you get more clearance and more stability. The "double-thread design" means it takes less pressure to close on your work piece, which means less fatigue for the user. We found the mechanism smooth and easy to operate, and if orange just isn't your color, this may be the perfect fixture for you.
- Innovative clutch system eliminates the need for threaded pipe
- Larger feet offer more stability and clearance between handle and worktop
- Longer, larger, more ergonomic handle offers easier clamping with reduced hand fatigue, and no more skinned knuckles.
- Larger clutch plates allow for easier release and increased durability and dependability.
- Works with 3/4-inch Pipe (not included)