INTERIOR/EXTERIOR DEFTHANE FINISH
A high solids oil based polyurethane formulated for hard use areas. Excellent for interior and exterior wood surfaces including floors, doors, furniture cabinets and marine applications above the water line.
Tough finish outlasts varnish 3-to-1. Enhances finished or unfinished wood. Resists abrasion, marring, alcohol and other common household chemicals. Used on the R.M.S. Queen Mary for over 25 years.
Seals and finishes interior & exterior surfaces. For hard use areas such as floors, doors, furniture, cabinets, metal. Great for use as an "above waterline" marine spar finish. Resists abrasion, marring, alcohol, etc.
EPA RESTRICTED: This product can NOT be shipped to the following state(s): AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, IL, MA, MD, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, VA
- Seals and finishes interior & exterior surfaces
- For hard use areas such as floors, doors, furniture, cabinets, metal.
- Great for use as an "above waterline" marine spar finish
- Resists abrasion, marring, alcohol, etc.
- Goes on smooth with a brush, pad or roller
- Can be applied over old finish or paint
- Mineral spirits clean up
- Dries dust free in 30 min. re-coat in 6 hours
- Approximate coverage: 500 sq.ft. pre gallon
- NOTE: Defthane polyurethane ambers over light-colored surfaces.
- Gloss Finish
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport ONLY [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry] Also, no shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. == Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =