BLACK JACK FIBERED PLASTIC ROOF CEMENT
Black Jack® Plastic Roof Cement is a pliable asphalt roof cement that is ideal for many roof repairs and for stopping roof leaks around vent pipes, spouts, valleys, skylights, gutters and chimneys.
Use for the construction and repair of flashings. It may also be used to seal cracks in exterior chimneys, walls, foundation joints or for lining leaking gutters and troughs. Use only on dry surfaces. Plastic Roof Cement is not paintable.
- Expands and contracts in weather
- Forms a tight strong seal
- Stays soft and pliable
- Repairs flashings
- Asbestos free
- Coverage: approx 7 sq.ft. per gallon
- Tools should be cleaned with paint thinner or mineral spirits.
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only. (No 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options either, sorry.) = Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii =
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer- www.P65warnings .cs.gov