SEAFIN SHIP'N SHORE SEALER
Deeply penetrating wood waterproofing sealer that may be used as a preparation coat for SeaFin Super Spar Varnish or SeaFin Teak Oil. Hardens wood 15-25%, leaving no surface film. It provides sealing protection from moisture while preserving the natural look of wood. Excellent conditioner on any surface to be painted or varnished.
SeaFin Ship `N Shore is fully compatible with urethane varnishes and practically all stain products. It will give added life to weather worn exterior stained surfaces, and applied to metals aids in preventing rust.
SeaFin Ship `N Shore is recommended for added protection on non-painted surfaces such as decks, docks and siding having a western or southern exposure or where salt water spray is a problem, and also for cedar paneling in bathrooms and high humidity areas where no surface finish is desired. Use on benches and railings to protect against wear and tear.
- Deeply penetrating wood waterproofing sealer
- For interior or exterior - helps stabilize wood
- Does not raise the grain
- Leaves no surface film to chip, crack or blister
- Excellent conditioner for siding, decks, handrails, cabins, hulls, ladders and masts
- Practically colorless, odorless
- Coverage: 200 to 300 sf per gallon for the first coat, depending on surface texture. 400-500 sf per gallon for the second coat
EPA RESTRICTED: This product cannot be shipped to CO.
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only. [No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day
Select delivery options, sorry.]
Also NO shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be
shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =