ZAR WOOD STAIN
ZAR Oil-Based Wood Stain wipes on like furniture polish to stain and seal in one quick, easy application. It gives wood a natural range of color and enhances the wood grain. ZAR’s “Controlled Penetration” assures a uniform color tone without streaks or lap marks.
ZAR Wood Stain can be applied to all varieties of wood, both unfinished and previously finished, and can be used on surfaces that have been previously painted or varnished to achieve a wood grain effect. ZAR Wood Stain brings out the beauty of wood on interior surfaces such as cabinets, floors, paneling, antiques, doors, wood trim and unfinished furniture.
- Stains & seals with controlled penetration
- Wipes on like furniture polish
- Adds rich, uniform color to wood
- Leaves no lap marks or streaks
- Use on metal & painted or varnished wood
- Ideal for fiberglass, steel or Masonite doors
- Coverage: up to 400 square feet per pint depending on porosity of the wood.
EPA RESTRICTED: This product can NOT be shipped to the following state(s): AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, IL, IN, MA, MD, ME, MI, NE, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, UT, VA, VT, WI
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport ONLY [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry] Also, no shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. == Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =