MAN O'WAR MARINE SPAR VARNISH ~ SEMI-GLOSS
This is a fantastic marine-grade varnish, suitable for both outdoor and indoor use. Provides excellent protection from weathering and the elements, including UV rays and salt water. Ideal for boats, outdoor furniture, exterior doors, sills and more.
Superior to polyurethane because it is flexible enough to expand with the wood, resists cracking and peeling, and adheres well to oily woods like teak and mahogany. Flows on freely for easy brushing. Not suitable for continuous submersion. The strongest name in clear protection is McCloskey® Man O'War® Spar Marine Varnish.
Use on interior and exterior wood surfaces to protect and beautify for years to come! Don't trust your exterior wood doors, furniture and trim to anything but the best... Man O'War® Spar Marine Varnish.
- Superior Durability
- Maximum U.V. Protection/Extra protection from sun & weather
- Water Resistant
- Prevents Weather Damage
- Resists Cracking & Peeling
- Resists ocean salt spray
- Semi-Gloss Finish
- Ideal for expensive mahogany, etc., Exterior wood entry doors, Wood garage doors, Entry ways, Wood shutters, Wood hand rails, Wood outdoor furniture, Interior window sills & frames, Planters, Lamp posts, Wood trim on boats (above water line), Wood projects (birdhouses, mailboxes, etc.).
Man O'War Spar Varnish should not be used on:
- Decks, Stairs, House siding, Log cabins, Wood on boats below water level.
- Approx. coverage: 300-500 sq.ft. per gallon
- Low VOC formula
EPA RESTRICTED: This product can NOT be shipped to the following state(s): CA, CO
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport ONLY [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry] Also, no shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. == Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =