HARRIS 5-MINUTE BED BUG KILLER
Harris 5 Minute™ Bed Bug Killer uses patent pending technology to kill bed bugs in just 5 minutes after initial contact. In addition to the quick kill, the spray features a residual that lasts 1 month. A few additional benefits include EPA acceptance for application on all parts of the mattress, not just tufts and folds. Harris 5 Minute™ Bed Bug Killer is odorless, non-staining and kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs and their eggs.
Apply as an indoor crack and crevice or direct spray application, according to application instructions in non-food areas including: Hotels, shelters, modes of transportation, restaurants, schools, nursing homes, warehouses, offices, apartments,motels, kennels and hospitals.
- Effectively kills Bed Bugs in both residential and commercial buildings and structures
- Kills bed bugs at all life stages from egg to adjult in 5 minutes after direct contact and residual kill for up to one month
- Odorless, non-staining & kills pyrethroid resistant bed bugs and their eggs
- EPA accepted application on the entire mattress
- Active Ingredients: Clothaianidin 0.40% Metofluthrin 0.01% & Piperonyl Butoxide 1.00%
- EPA Registered – Registered with the Environmental Protection Agency (No. 1021-2793-3) for use in homes
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only [ No Overnight, 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options, sorry. ] Also no shipping via USPS or to USPS Buildings or PO Boxes. = = Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii or any island not accessible by road. = =