Plasti Dip is a multi-purpose, air dry, specialty rubber coating. It can be easily applied by dipping, brushing, or spraying. Plasti Dip protective coating is ideal for a broad array of do-it-yourself projects around the home, garage, garden, and elsewhere. It protects coated items against moisture, acids, abrasion, corrosion, and skidding/slipping, and provides a comfortable, controlled grip. Plasti Dip remains flexible and stretchy over time, and will not crack or become brittle in extreme weather conditions. It has been tested and proven in temperatures from -30°F to 200°F.
- Auto Body shops and automotive applications include steering wheels, metal studs, mounting brackets, battery trays, magnetic, rubber boots, plastic fender flares, rocker panels, manifold parts, tire irons, clutch and brake levers, speakers, & throttle control panels
- Re-create tool handles for improved grip, color code, protection against electrical shock
- Stretchy rubber coating remains flexible when applied to wood, glass, rope, dried floral arrangement, clay, or stone, concrete, ceramic, brick, or anything that paint is applied to
- Flexible - won't crack, chip or become brittle
- Insulates from electrical shock, vibration, heat and deadens sound.
- Provides safe, non-slip comfort and control.
- Durable - resists weather, chemicals, impact and abrasion.
- Covers approx 5-10 sq ft per 11oz can
NOTE: Ships via Ground Transport Only