SUPERDECK LOG HOME OIL FINISH
Nothing embodies outdoor living like a log home. From rustic pioneer log homes to today's lake houses, these homes are built to match their natural surroundings and capture the essence of nature while exemplifying modern architecture and design. Whether located on a rugged mountain side or in a river valley, keep your log home protected with Log Home Oil Finish so you can appreciate the outdoors in which your home exists. Enjoy your log home and preserve your outdoor space for years to come!
SUPERDECK Log Home Oil Finish provides complete protection while accenting the natural beauty of wood. Perfect for log homes, natural wood sided homes, fences or decks and compatible with most caulks and chinking.
- ONE COAT coverage with a transparent finish that highlights the wood grain, protects and beautifies exterior wood
- Formulated to resist growth of mildew and algae on the coating’s surface
- Highest quality iron oxide pigments to create long lasting colors and inhibit UV damage caused by the sun
- Bolstered pigments and excellent water repellency for extreme climates
- For exterior and interior use, horizontal and vertical surfaces, decking and chinking
- High solids, oil-based wood finish
- Amber Hue
- Coverage: Smooth surface: 250–350 sq. ft./gal - Rough surface: 150–250 sq. ft./gal.
- 350 VOC- Restricted in some states
D.O.T. REGULATED: Ships via GROUND transport only. (No 2nd Day or 3rd Day Select delivery options either, sorry.) = Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii =