MAXSTEEL LINEMAN PLIERS
The Stanley 89-864 8-1/2-Inch MaxSteel Linesman Pliers feature a high leverage pivot design for easier cutting. The jaws are machined to give you a slip-resistant grip, and the tool's bi-material grip offers extra comfort. For extra durability, the pliers feature induction hardened cutting edges, and the tool is drop forged from high-carbon steel. MaxSteel pliers are designed to reduce cutting effort by 45 percent, and increase edge life by 33 percent. These 8-1/2-inch pliers meet or exceed ANSI standards.
- High leverage pivot design for easier cutting
- Machined jaw faces are ideal for gripping and twisting wire or other general applications
- Dual durometer bi-material grips
- Drop forged from high carbon, alloy steel
- High leverage design for heavy-duty use