WATER-BORNE SATIN POLYURETHANE
Interior Water-Borne Polyurethane is an easy-to-apply, quick clean-up, crystal- clear finish for interior wood surfaces. Formulated with state-of-the-art resins, this clear finish is non-yellowing and perfect for use over light or natural wood colors.
Cabot Water-Borne Polyurethane dries quickly and can be recoated in only two hours. This extremely durable finish resists abrasion, alcohol, water and virtually all household chemicals. This product is ultra-fast drying, has superior hardness and adhesion.
Ideal for all interior wood surfaces including floors, cabinets, woodwork, doors, and more. Extremely durable, scratch resistant finish.
- Superior hardness and adhesion, scratch resistant
- Ultra fast drying
- Cleans up with warm soapy water.
- Virtually no odor. Environmentally safe
- One gallon covers up to 400-500 sq. ft. depending upon surface porosity
- Clear Satin
- D.O.T. RESTRICTED: Ships via GROUND transport only. (No 2nd or 3rd day delivery options either, sorry.)***Cannot be shipped to Alaska or Hawaii.