FATMAX EXTREME FUBAR FUNCTIONAL UTILITY BAR
The Stanley FatMax Xtreme Fubar Functional Utility Bar is a 4-in-1 tool for prying, splitting, board bending, and striking jobs. When you want to drive nails, you have a pneumatic gun. When you want to demolish things, you have the FatMax Xtreme Fubar. There's a reason that this tool was a recipient of the Popular Science Best of What's New Award. As their reviewer put it, "The Fubar's square head and tapered edge tore huge holes in the walls, and the toothed jaws wrenched studs so forcefully I swear I heard the wood cry out in pain."
FatMax demolition bars are engineered with the professional in mind. Built from a single piece of tempered, forged steel for increased durability and the prevention of chipping, this jaw-dropping 18-inch long, 4-pound tool was built to withstand -- and give out -- daily professional use, and abuse. The two-tiered jaws are ideal for grabbing common dimensional lumber and decking, and the beveled nail slot is ideal for pulling and prying commonly used construction nails. The bar also features a textured grip that provides excellent comfort and control, even when wet.
- One-piece forged steel bar for durability
- Board-grabbing jaw sized for 2X lumber
- Beveled nail slot for pulling and prying nails
- Textured grip for excellent comfort and control even when wet
- Heat-treated and tempered striking face helps prevent chipping
- High-visibility powder-coated finish
- 18" length