7-1/4" MAGNESIUM WORM DRIVE SAW
SKILSAW lighter magnesium construction worm drive, reduces user fatigue for less down time, cut ready depth of cut system helps with quick, accurate depth measurements, 53 degree bevel allows users to complete a wider variety of cuts, multi-function wrench has a variety of uses for convenience on the jobsite, impact resistant carbide blade can withstand challenging cuts, saw hook provides safe rafter placement, anti-snag lower guard provides smooth operation for small cut off pieces, durable magnesium foot designed to endure jobsite abuse, oil lubricated worm drive gears, more accessible spindle lock for quick and easy blade changes, soft-grip handle for comfort and control, includes function wrench.
- Lightweight, magnesium worm drive circular saw weighs in at 11.5 lbs. without blade
- Dual-field motor designed for saws, increases cooling and extends tool life
- Die-cast magnesium foot endures jobsite abuse
- Soft-grip handle for comfort & control
- 53 deg. bevel for wider variety of cuts
- Comes with 24 tooth Diablo carbide blade