Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Sealed Lithium Battery Power Smoke Detector
View larger image
Item # IRUBC4
LIFESAVER SMOKE DETECTOR - # 900-0136
Suitable for general use with 10-year sealed lithium battery and Hush™ feature to silence nuisance alarms.
This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms. Kidde strongly recommends that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fire that can occur within the home.
Sealed-In Lithium Battery
– Sealed-in lithium power supply; no battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm. Eliminates worry about battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm. supply; no battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm
– Alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket
– Rapidly flashing LED alerts user if the alarm has sounded since the last time the test/reset button was used
– Will temporarily silence nuisance alarms and will not allow hush mode to be activated unless the unit is in alarm mode
– Tests unit’s circuit operation and resets memory after an alarm condition occurs.
End of Life Warning
– Alarm chirps every 40-45 seconds indicating the alarm is in need of replacement
– (when activated upon installation) effective in preventing someone from removing the unit from the mounting bracket.
– A flashing red indicator light with four modes of operation: standby, alarm mode, hush mode, and memory set
- 10 Year Limited Warranty administered by manufacturer