#900 CLEAR COAT AEROSOL SPRAY
XIM 900 Clear Coat is an ultra- premium, solvent–based, one- component, acrylic modified alkyd coating which offers excellent protection to surfaces both indoors and out. Formulated tough enough for industrial use, it is truly crystal clear, and unlike some clear coatings will not yellow with time.
900 Clear Coat is an ideal protective coating for industrial maintenance or residential applications. It prevents oxidation on aluminum, siding, sashes and doors; on decorative copper and brass; and it can be used for marine applications protecting brass and chrome on boat accessories above the water line.
900 Clear Coat is also used to protect and maintain commercial signs, handrails, nameplates, etc. Its use on iron or steel is restricted to interior use only.
- Ultra-premium, solvent-based clear coat
- Acrylic-modified polyester coating
- Formulated tough enough for industrial use
- Maintains commercial signs, handrails & decals
- Crystal clear & will not yellow
- Prevents oxidation on aluminum, brass & copper
- Water-resistant & ideal for marine use
- PLEASE NOTE: Can contains only 12 ounces of product - rest is compressed air to discharge product.
RESTRICTED: This product cannot be shipped to AK, CA, HI. All other states ship via GROUND transport only.