GC-15R GAS CADDY, 15 GALLON CAPACITY ~ RED
* * * ATTENTION : The
same day or next business day shipping shown on this page or the shipping options page does not
apply to items like these that are
manufactured on-demand or ship from a different warehouse.
WE DO HAVE A LIMITED SUPPLY IN PRODUCTION !!!!
product ships directly from the manufacturer's factory facility so allow 3 weeks or so for production and shipping.
More than double the capacity of most fuel cans, the GC-15R offers the convenience of using a pump to distribute fuel while also providing a safe means to store fuel.
With a tilt back style of mobility, the two semi-pneumatic tires allow the tank to be easily moved around a garage or shop.
The bi-directional pump allows fuel reclaiming from other tanks by simply rotating the pump counter-clockwise. Bright red powder coated finish indicates flammable fuels visually.
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Seam Welded, pressure leak tested 100%
- Patent Pending Vent Design to limit fuel spillage during transporting
- Side handles for secure storage
- Ergonomic removable transport handle
- UL listed Fuel Gauge - rebuildable
- Reliable, durable, and rebuildable aluminum bi-directional pump.
- Manufacturer's Limited One Year Warranty on all parts
- UL Certification in progress
- 10" Solid rubber durable tires
- Tank Height: 24" Floor to Neck
- Pump & Hose Height: 43"
- Handle Height: 36"
- Width: Outside of Tire to Outside of Tire: 21"
- Depth Front to Back: 22"
- 3/4" O.D. x 1/2" I.D. 8' long double bonded hose of Polyurethane and PVC
- Fill Neck: 6" height x 2" diameter independent of vent
- Volume Delivery: 6 GPM @ 75 revolutions per minute
- Pump currently used in Caddies is Hy-Pro RP-1. [This is an imported pump due to unavailable domestic pumps for this use. Same warranty applies.]
HAWAII AND ALASKA CUSTOMERS: These only ship via 2nd day air. Do NOT select Ground Service. NOTE: This item is considered to
be an Over-sized and/or Non-Standard Package by UPS/FedEx. The fees are
set by the package carriers, NOT by Hardware World.