MAX EXTRA CAULK ~ REDWOOD
Max Extra by GE is a general-purpose paintable caulk that provides better flexibility in most temperatures and is mold and mildew resistant.
- Performance of silicone w/ ease of latex caulk
- Lifetime durability
- Adheres to aluminum-glass-PVC-steel-concrete
- Also adheres to brick, polystyrene foam & wood
- Good joint movement capability
- Mildew resistant, water clean-up
- Exceeds Fed Specs. TT-S-00230C Type II Class B ASTM C-920 Class 12.5, ASTM C-834
TYPICAL USES: Around doors, windows, siding, trim, molding, baseboards and vents.
ADHERES TO: Most metal, glass, tile, wood, metal, drywall, plaster, masonry and some plastics.