FI-SHOCK® 2 MILE LOW IMPEDANCE SOLAR FENCE CHARGER
The Fi-Shock® 2 Mile Solar Fence Controller is used to control small pets and poultry, as well as exclude nuisance animals in remote locations that do not have access to AC power.
The Fi-Shock® 2 Mile Solar Fence Controller powers up to 2 miles of fence. The solar panel features compartmental damage-resistant construction. This fence controller can be used with steel/aluminum, polywire/polyrope, and polytape fence systems. Made in the USA.
This is a low impedance electric fence controller; low impedance technology allows for less battery drain and helps resist shorts when the fence is in contact with weeds.
One year manufacturer administered limited warranty that includes damage caused by lightning. Register your Fi-Shock® controller online at mfg website within 30 days of purchase.
ATTENTION ~ WARRANTY NOTE: Product must be registered with mfg within 30 days of purchase! One year manufacturer administered limited warranty including damage caused by lightning.
- Powers up to 2 miles of fence with solar charged battery
- Input Voltage: 4 VDC
- Output Voltage: 8 KV +/- 20% open circuit voltage
- 0.04 Joule Output
- Use with steel, aluminum, poly wire, poly rope, and poly tape
- Less battery drain due to low impedance technology
- Keeps pets in your yard or unwanted critters out of your garden, flowers and trash areas
- Resists shorts when the fence is in contact with weeds
- Made in USA
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and lead compounds which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.