GREEN RUBBER HANDLE BOWIE SURVIVAL SCOUT II KNIFE
The Frost Cutlery 'Survival Scout II' will serve you well. It is a HUGE Bowie style survival knife with a gasketed hollow handle. The hollow handle contains a compass as part of the gasketed cap on the end of the handle and a spring loaded watertight compartment for matches, snare wire, etc.
The 11" long black stainless steel blade has a serrated section near the tip of the blade as well as a sawback. The knurled metal handle has a rubberized Olive Drab colored coating for a sure grip. The fitted black nylon sheath has a snap closure to secure the knife as well as a snap compartment that holds a .375" x 2.25" sharpening stone.
- 10-1/4" blade - 4-3/4" handle - 16" overall
- Black matte stainless steel blade with green composite handle
- Serrated blade spine for wire breaking & sawing
- Compass unscrews from pommel
- Comes with matches, flint, bandage, fish hook and fishing line
- Premium black nylon sheath & sharpening stone