DIVER TRITIUM, 40MM, BLACK FACE, BLACK RUBBER STRAP
Smith & Wesson Tritium Dive Watch with military style illumination and Swiss movement. A rugged, precision Watch with self-illuminating Swiss-made tritium tubes, guaranteed to deliver 25 years of consistent glow! That's why the military uses the tritium because sometimes timekeeping isn't a luxury,it's dead serious. A true 200m dive-rated Watch, your choice of 3 dial colors: Precision quartz movement with Ronda Swiss parts; Easy-to-read tritium light, even in total darkness. The encapsulated material never needs maintenance or external power; Tough, lightweight resin case and bezel. Stainless steel bracelet, black ion plated, with double-locking clasp. Also comes with an extra rubber strap with buckle; Water resistant to 660 feet; Rotating bezel tracks elapsed time; Hardened, scratch-resistant mineral crystal; Second hand; Date window at 3 o'clock. Suitable for skin diving.
- Tactical-tough watch has a black stainless steel case, black dial, grey numbers and grey hands
- Equipped with a tritium light source that provides over 20-years of constant glow
- Water resistant up to 200-meters (660-feet) and scratch resistant crystal protects the Swiss parts and Thailand movement
- Includes interchangeable stainless steel and rubber straps, rotating bezel, date display and measures 44-mm in diameter; comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Water-resistant to 200 M (660 feet)