ALUMA-KOTE(TM) ROOF COATING
Aluma-Kote Fibered Aluminum Roof Coating is an economy fibered, reflective aluminum roof coating that protects and renews worn roof surfaces.
- Apply across the surface of the roof to form a layer of protection that helps reflect the sun’s rays.
- Periodic application of this product is recommended to maintain and prolong the life of your roof.
- This product is not recommended for use on wood, asphalt shingles or dead flat roofs with slopes less than 5 degrees (or 1/8" per ft.).
- Standing water dulls aluminum, and may cause adhesion failure between the coating and substrate.
- Avoid foot traffic for longest life.
- When buying multiple containers, it is recommended to match the batch codes on the lids to avoid shade variances
- Dries to an aluminum/silver colored finish
- Water clean-up.
- COVERAGE RATES: All rates are approximate. Built-up (roll roofing) 1 gal. per 50 sq. ft.; Smooth surface and Metal Roofing - 1 gal. per 75 sq. ft. Two coats recommended for longest life.