O'BERRY 3232 SQUEEEEEK NO MORE COUNTER SNAP KIT - HARDWOOD FLOORS
The key to the Counter-Snap screw fastening system is the specially coated scored screw. The score is 1/2 inch from the head. When being driven through the Counter-Snap fixture, The fixture stops the score 1/4 of an inch below the surface and after the snap there is 2 inches of screw securing the wood. The hole that is left is easily concealed with wood filler.
- The Counter-Snap Hardwood Trim Screws are for stopping squeaks between the joists.
- This stops the movement and squeaks.
- The screw is scored so when driven through the fixture it snaps 1/4" below the top of the hardwood.
- The small hole then can be filled with a wood filler to conceal the screw.
- The hole looks the same as the hole of a trim nail that is counter-sunk.
- This kit is for hardwood floors - not for carpeted floors. The counter snap tool snaps the screw at the correct level for hardwood floors. For carpeted floors use kit #3233 which contains a different snap off tool made for carpet and linoleum or vinyl floors.
- Kit contains: 50 Screws, one driver bit, one counter snap fixture.
- Additional screws can be ordered via Item # EC0UEG (QTY 50) or Item # TVDZVL (Qty 500) sold here.