PRO-FLEX TRIPOLYMER SEALANT
Pro Flex® Tripolymer Sealant is a single component, high-performance elastomeric sealant for use in a wide variety of roofing, trim, architectural metal, underdeck systems, solar roof systems, manufacturing, and general construction applications.
Pro Flex Sealant is based on a proprietary formulation of polymers designed to provide optimum flexibility, adhesion, weather resistance, and life expectancy. Because of the inherent flexibility of this material blend, the sealant does not contain plasticizers (added to many sealants to promote flexibility) which tend to migrate out of other sealants, causing hardening and shortening their useful life. Due to the mild solvent blend contained in the sealant, Pro Flex Sealant is not a flammable liquid according to NFPA liquid guidelines. Its inherent weather and ultraviolet resistance, combined with its lasting flexibility, provide a life expectancy exceeding 50 years.
- Exceptional elongation and flexibility.
- Excellent adhesion to many building surfaces, even when damp.
- Superior ultraviolet resistance.
- Re-sealable, may be applied over itself.
- Adheres to: asphalt shingles, coated steel (Kynar®), concrete, vinyl, steel, and other common building substrates..
- No dirt pick-up.
- Easily applied, non-stringing formulation.
- Will not crack.
- Cleans up easily.
- Mildew resistant.
- White - 10 oz cartridges
Do not use on traffic-bearing surfaces. Do not use on extruded polystyrene insulating sheathing (Styrofoam®, etc.). Do not use on acrylic skylight glazing surfaces. Do not use in areas where food is processed or stored. Do not use in interior applications without long-term, high volume ventilation.