POWERLOCK TAPE RULE
With a classic design and updated features that add durability and performance, the PowerLock line of tape measures is the perfect balance between classic Stanley design and the best innovations in tool manufacture.
BladeArmor coating is a patented industrial thermoplastic coating, the very same material that has been used to strengthen and protect aircraft parts, such as the rotor blades on the Sikorsky Black Hawk Helicopter. Simply put, it helps aircraft survive war zones, and it also helps tape blades survive construction zones.
Applying BladeArmor coating to tape blades reduces both tape breakage and tape returns, enabling it to conquer the toughest testing ground of all -- the job site!
- Blade Armor Coating on first 6" of tape
- Chrome, easy to grip case
- Entire blade coated with Mylar
- Stud-center marking for framing purposes
- Graduated in 1/16" increments
- Top forward blade lock button
- Convenient belt clip for carrying
- Order is for one unit