Ladder Levelers LLC
XTENDA-LEG™ LADDER LEVELER
"Whooaaa ..... Whoaaaa .... YIKE!" Are these the sounds you make when you climb up your ladder on an uneven surface?
Level your ladder in seconds with unlimited adjustment positions. Simply squeezing spring loaded locking plates with your thumb on the plates and four fingers on lower bracket, than allow the leg to extend or retract.
These levelers use a Round Orange Kraton Foot that swivels in all directions. Heavy-gauge steel construction. For use on type II, I and IA extension ladders up to 32 feet.
- Level a ladder in seconds with unlimited adjustment positions - legs extend or retract
- Extremely strong - shafts made of solid steel
- Zinc plated to protect against rust
- Has high grip rubber feet for firm surfaces
- Great for working on stairs & uneven surfaces
- Levels type II, I & 1A ladders up to 32 ft.
- One Unit = Set of 2 Xtenda-Legs(TM) - enough for 1 ladder
- Use only on firm non-slip surfaces.