Old Masters® Tinting Glaze is a tintable glaze or base for use in creating antique, graining or faux finishes. It can be tinted with any universal colorants or oil-based paint to provide a wide choice of decorating effects when applied over satin or eggshell enameled surfaces, including furniture, trim or walls. As a wood stain, Tinting Glaze can be tinted with universal colorants or intermixed with solvent-based stains to create custom color.
- A tintable glaze or base for use in creating antique, graining or faux finishes
- Tint with any universal colorants or oil-base paint to provide wide choice of effects
- Apply over satin or eggshell enameled surfaces
- For furniture, trim or walls
- Natural Base
- COVERAGE: Approximately 500 square feet per gallon but will vary depending on use and condition of wood.