WATERSEAL TINTED WOOD PROTECTOR - NUTMEG BROWN
Proper surface preparation is necessary for the best waterproofer application and performance. All exterior wood — from decks to fences to siding — should be cleaned before sealing, staining or painting to remove dirt, stains from mildew and mold, waterproofers, wood stains, paint and other contaminants.
Even new wood can have dirt or other invisible barriers to the penetration of a coating. For instance, new wood can have an invisible mill glaze, caused when the heat of the milling equipment reacts with the natural oils in the wood.
- Prevents water damage. Beads & waterproofs.
- Adds color without hiding natural wood grain.
- Use on: decks & fences, outdoor furniture, exterior wood.
- 3-way protection for exterior wood: Protects against mold, mildew and algae
- One coat application
- Approximate coverage for: Cedar, oak & redwood is 250-300 sq. ft.
- Approximate coverage for: All other woods such as pressure treated, pine, plywood, etc is 200-250 sq. ft.
- Exceeds industry standard ASTM D-4446 for waterproofing wood.