TWP® 100 SERIES TOTAL WOOD PRESERVATIVE
TWP is a unique combination of chemicals, preserving and enhancing the natural warmth, beauty, and integrity of new and old wood. TWP products penetrate deeply into the wood without excessive surface film build, highlighting existing grain patterns with amazing clarity and warmth. TWP is specifically designed to provide protection against the four major causes of wood degradation; wood rot, water, sunlight and mildew. TWP reduces water absorption, the major cause of wood cracking and veneer siding delamination. TWP stops wood rot that destroys wood internally, causing structural failure that may require wood replacement.
TWP has a life expectancy of three to five years (on vertical substrates) with proper preparation of substrate, proper application and two coats. Life expectancy is longer on two-year-old wood.
TWP is extremely lightfast, containing ultraviolet absorbers* maintaining the natural color, while surface mildewcides eliminate premature unsightly gray and black discoloration. Accelerated and natural weathering tests show superior performance compared to conventional clear and semi transparent wood finishes. TWP will not crack, peel or blister.
- Semi-transparent stain preserves natural beauty
- Repels water longer - aids in color retention
- Protects against rot, water, sunlight & mildew
- Prevents cracking & veneer siding delamination
- Dry time is 24 to 48 hours
- For Rough-sawn cedar, wood siding, shakes & more
- Coverage Rate is 200-400 sf per gallon
- ***** RESTRICTED: This product cannot be shipped to the following states: AK AZ CA CT DC DE HI IL IN MA MD ME NH NJ NY OH PA RI VA VT. All other states ship via GROUND transport only.