Old Masters® Gel Polyurethane is an oil-based gelled clear finish that produces a soft, hand- rubbed sheen on wood. Its thick formula enables multiple hand-applied coats without drips, brush marks or strong odors. This product will provide a clear protective finish for a multitude of interior wood surfaces. Not recommended for floors.
- Oil-base gel stain for wood, fiberglass, metal or composition surfaces
- Easy application & better color control
- Great for hard-to-stain wood
- Works on pine, plywood & veneers
- Clean up with mineral spirits or paint thinner
- Allow 5-6 hours dry time
- Coverage: 700-750 sq.ft. per gallon