HY-PRO PROFESSIONAL FUEL STATION - 15 GALLON
=== >>> NOTE: The west coast port labor strike issues have affected the stock of these stations. We expect inventory around the 1st of April. Orders placed on our site will be held in backorder status and no credit cards will be charged until the day of shipment.
HEY! Just because winter is upon us does not mean this fuel tank needs to go into hibernation! How about all the fun you can have on your snowmobiles and other ATV machines this winter! Have your fuel supply ready for long days of fun in the winter sun! Great for snow blowers, and all sorts of gas-powered winter equipment!
Designed to mount to your enclosed or outside trailer, the FS-15 (aka FST-15) is a convenient and efficient means to transport fuel. The Hy-Pro fuel station is used in multiple industries including the turf business to refuel lawn care equipment such as mowers, weed eaters, chain saws, and trimmers. The FST-15 is a gravity feed system so the target tank must be lower than the mounted height of the fuel station to dispense fuel properly.
The FST-15 features a durable welded steel tank that can be used with gasoline, diesel and kerosene, minimizing repeated trips to the gas station. 18 Gauge Steel Construction - UN/DOT compliant.
- 15-gal. capacity tank has a 10-ft. hose with gravity feed design and efficient squeeze handle dispenser. Hose is 3/4" O.D. x 1/2" I.D. 10' long PVC Fuel Hose with internal ground wire.
- 2" Diameter Fill Neck with vented cap
- Brass ON/OFF valve - Safety clip on nozzle to prevent accidental dispensing.
- Built-in shutoff valve prevents accidental draining
- Designed to bolt onto a trailer (hardware included)
- NOTE: Fuel station must be mounted at a higher level than receiving tanks for optimal performance.
- Ground wire with alligator clip and internally grounded hose assembly for safety
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty on all parts
- 15" H x 12" W x 29" L
- Ships directly from manufacturer's warehouse, may be slight delay of delivery by one or two days.
ATTENTION: These tanks are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer's warehouse. Allow 2-3 days for processing your order.
Parts are also readily available for this item through us! Just let us know what you need! Click Here: Contact Us