HY-PRO PROFESSIONAL FUEL STATION - 15 GALLON
NOTE: Current ship date from factory is approx May 30, 2016
Designed to mount to your enclosed or outside trailer, the FS-15 (aka FST-15) is a convenient and efficient means to transport fuel. The Hy-Pro fuel station is used in multiple industries including the turf business to refuel lawn care equipment such as mowers, weed eaters, chain saws, and trimmers. The FST-15 is a gravity feed system so the target tank must be lower than the mounted height of the fuel station to dispense fuel properly.
The FST-15 features a durable welded steel tank that can be used with gasoline, diesel and kerosene, minimizing repeated trips to the gas station. 18 Gauge Steel Construction - UN/DOT compliant.
- 15-gal. capacity tank has a 10-ft. hose with gravity feed design and efficient squeeze handle dispenser. Hose is 3/4" O.D. x 1/2" I.D. 10' long PVC Fuel Hose with internal ground wire.
- 2" Diameter Fill Neck with vented cap
- Brass ON/OFF valve - Safety clip on nozzle to prevent accidental dispensing.
- Built-in shutoff valve prevents accidental draining
- Designed to bolt onto a trailer (hardware included)
- NOTE: Fuel station must be mounted at a higher level than receiving tanks for optimal performance.
- Ground wire with alligator clip and internally grounded hose assembly for safety
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty on all parts
- 15" H x 12" W x 29" L
Parts are also readily available for this item through us! Just let us know what you need! Click Here: Contact Us
**** ATTENTION **** This product ships directly from the manufacturer's factory facility. These are made to order so allow 21-28 business days for processing, and preparing for shipping. The same day or next business day shipping timer below does not apply to items not currently in stock nor items like this that are shipped from the manufacturer's facility.