PENETROL OIL-BASED PAINT ADDITIVE
Make painting projects flow more smoothly by using Penetrol oil paint additive with oil or alkyd paints. Penetrol reduces brush marks and leveling problems with the paint and reduces fatigue and frustration with painting projects. Penetrol will not cut or thin the paint as paint thinners do and will maintain and fortify the qualities already inherent in the paint.
- For use with exterior (only) oil-based paints and stains
- Helps paint flow better, allowing you to paint without brush marks
- Increases paint adhesion to prevent peeling and blistering
- Helps improve oil-based paint and primer penetration
- Conditions metal to stop rust and prevent oxidation
- Conditions fiberglass to restore color
- Addition of Penetrol oil paint additive will not change paint appearance or quality like ordinary paint thinners
- Exterior use only
- In oil-based paints: for coating exterior trim, molding, doors, furniture, plywood, metal
- In oil-based primers: for coating exterior bare wood or metal
- To condition bare or rusted metal: use on steel, garden tools, outdoor furniture, brass, aluminum and chrome
- To condition fiberglass: use on fiberglass surfaces and boats
- Always mix a small amount of Penetrol oil paint additive with the paint you are using to determine compatibility.
- If paint is thick, or in extreme hot or cold temperatures, more Penetrol may be added (up to 2.5 pints per gallon of paint).
*** RESTRICTED*** This product cannot be shipped to AK CA HI. All other states ship via GROUND transport only.